There are several main considerations in filter paper selection:
1. The effective area of the effective area is large, that is, the filter paper has a large use area, the dust holding capacity is large, the resistance is small, the service life is long, and of course the cost is correspondingly increased.
2. The finer the diameter of the fiber diameter, the better the interception effect and the higher the filtration efficiency.
3. The content of the binder in the filter material is high, the tensile strength of the paper is high, the filtration efficiency is high, the phenomenon of hair loss is small, the dust on the filter material background is small, the resistance is good, but the resistance is correspondingly increased.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is the use of oil filter paper?
- The principle of qualitative filter paper can f...
- pH test paper basic concept
- Filter paper specific operation process
- Phenolphthalein test paper shape
- Introduction to quantitative filter paper
- Steel paper features
- Quantitative filter paper related knowledge
- pH test paper use note
- Insulation paper production process and perform...