The difference between quantitative filter paper and qualitative filter paper is mainly the amount of ash generated after ashing: qualitative filter paper does not exceed 0.13%, and quantitative filter paper does not exceed 0.0009%.
Ashless filter paper It is a quantitative filter paper with an ash content of less than 0.1 m. This weight is negligible on the analytical balance.
Note that both the quantitative filter paper and the qualitative filter paper are both cellulose filter papers and are not suitable for other types of filter paper such as glass microfiber filter paper.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is the use of oil filter paper?
- The principle of qualitative filter paper can f...
- pH test paper basic concept
- Filter paper specific operation process
- Phenolphthalein test paper shape
- Steel paper features
- How to choose the right filter paper?
- Quantitative filter paper related knowledge
- pH test paper use note
- Insulation paper production process and perform...