Physical and chemical properties: white paper strips. The filter paper is immersed in the prepared phenolphthalein solution, impregnated, dried, and cut into strips, and the base is red, and the pH of the solution is measured. pH color change range: 8.2 (colorless) ~ 10.0 (red).
1. Test the nature of the solution: Take a small piece of test paper on the surface dish or glass piece, and place it on the middle of the test paper with a glass rod or a plastic dropper with the liquid to be tested, observe the change of color, and judge the nature of the solution.
2. Test the nature of the gas: first wet the test paper with distilled water, stick it to one end of the glass rod, use the glass rod to bring the test paper close to the gas, observe the change of color, and judge the nature of the gas.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is the use of oil filter paper?
- The principle of qualitative filter paper can f...
- pH test paper basic concept
- Filter paper specific operation process
- Introduction to quantitative filter paper
- Steel paper features
- How to choose the right filter paper?
- Quantitative filter paper related knowledge
- pH test paper use note
- Insulation paper production process and perform...