Quantitative filter paper is mainly used for ashing weighing analysis experiment after filtration, that is, gravimetric analysis test and corresponding analytical test in quantitative chemical analysis, the ash weight of each filter paper after ashing is a fixed value; qualitative filter paper is used for general Filtration, ie qualitative chemical analysis and corresponding filtration separation.
Ingredients: Quantitative filter paper In the manufacturing process, the pulp is treated with hydrochloric acid and hydrofluoric acid, and washed with distilled water to remove most of the impurities in the paper fiber. Therefore, there is little residual ash after burning, which has little effect on the analysis results. For precision quantitative analysis, the amount of ash produced after ashing does not exceed 0.0009%.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is the use of oil filter paper?
- The principle of qualitative filter paper can f...
- pH test paper basic concept
- Filter paper specific operation process
- Phenolphthalein test paper shape
- Introduction to quantitative filter paper
- Steel paper features
- How to choose the right filter paper?
- pH test paper use note
- Insulation paper production process and perform...