Steel paper has excellent elasticity, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, heat resistance, mechanical strength, insulation performance and mechanical forming properties. The processed products are durable, light in weight (lighter than aluminum) and beautiful, and the base paper has high strength. , low ash and good water absorption.
Use natural sulfite chemical wood pulp or cotton pulp, beaten, sizing, without filling (material), made on the Fourdrinier paper machine, using the swelling agent (concentrated zinc chloride solution or copper ammonium solution) impregnation treatment, the cellulose is swelled and gelatinized, and then bonded on the gelatinizer layer, and then formed into steel paper by aging ripening, water leaching desalting, drying and shaping, generally adding red or gray for electromechanical, textile and other industries. Make a variety of tool gaskets, insulation materials and other parts.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is the use of oil filter paper?
- The principle of qualitative filter paper can f...
- pH test paper basic concept
- Filter paper specific operation process
- Phenolphthalein test paper shape
- Introduction to quantitative filter paper
- How to choose the right filter paper?
- Quantitative filter paper related knowledge
- pH test paper use note
- Insulation paper production process and perform...