The indicator components on a wide range of pH test strips: methyl red, bromocresol green, and thymol blue, when exposed to an acid-base solution, show different colors in different pH ranges.
Concentration: methyl red: 2g/L
Bromocresol green: 1g/L
Thymol blue: 1g/L
The accuracy of the wide PH test paper, precision PH test paper and acidity meter are different. The pH meter (acidity meter) has the highest accuracy and the wide pH test paper has the lowest accuracy. The accuracy of the three is as follows: precision pH test paper Accurate to 0.1; wide pH test paper can be accurate to 1; pH meter accurate to 0.01.
- Superior Characteristics Of Oil Filter Paper
- What Are The Factors Affecting The Index Of Ins...
- Filter Car Filter Paper
- PH Test Paper Development
- Steel Paper Process Introduction
- The Difference Between Quantitative Filter Pape...
- PH Test Paper Use Steps
- The Origin Of Absorbent Paper
- Filter Paper Properties
- Steel Paper Grinding Range
- NEWSTAR INDUSTRY Will Attend Analytica China 20...
- NEWSTAR INDUSTRY Will Attend Automechanica Shan...
- Snapshoots NEWSTAR @ ANALYTICA Shanghai 2018 Bo...
- Shanghai New International Exhibition Center
- Hangzhou Special Paper Industry New Force 2019 ...
- The Spring Festival