Choosing the right filter paper can be determined by considering the following four factors.
Hardness: Filter paper will become wet when filtered. Some long-term filtration experiments should consider the use of tough filter paper after wet water.
Filtration efficiency: The degree and size of the water-permeable pores on the filter paper affect its filtration efficiency. High-efficiency filter paper is fast and has a high resolution.
Capacity: The solid particles accumulated during filtration may block small holes in the filter paper. Therefore, the denser the water seepage pores, the higher the capacity, and the more filtration is allowed.
Applicability: Some filter papers are prepared by special production steps. For example, in the test medicine for measuring the nitrogen content in blood, it is necessary to use a nitrogen-free filter paper or the like.
Note: Filter paper cannot filter zinc chloride, otherwise the filter paper will be corroded and damaged by zinc chloride.
- Superior Characteristics Of Oil Filter Paper
- What Are The Factors Affecting The Index Of Ins...
- Filter Car Filter Paper
- PH Test Paper Development
- Steel Paper Process Introduction
- The Difference Between Quantitative Filter Pape...
- PH Test Paper Use Steps
- The Origin Of Absorbent Paper
- Accuracy And Composition Of PH Wide Test Strips
- Steel Paper Grinding Range
- NEWSTAR INDUSTRY Will Attend Analytica China 20...
- NEWSTAR INDUSTRY Will Attend Automechanica Shan...
- Snapshoots NEWSTAR @ ANALYTICA Shanghai 2018 Bo...
- Shanghai New International Exhibition Center
- Hangzhou Special Paper Industry New Force 2019 ...
- The Spring Festival