Step 1: Open the test bag of the test paper to expose a yellow strip of paper, which is a pH test paper.
Step 2: Take out the test paper and lay it flat on a dry glass or plastic sheet (note: the glass or plastic sheet must be dry and clean);
Step 3: using a glass rod or a pipette to take the test solution to one end of the test paper;
Step 4: After one second, the solution portion of the test paper and the test paper produce a color change. At this time, compared with the standard color card, the pH value is read. In the detection, the smaller the pH value, the stronger the acidity of the solution, and the pH. When the value is 7, the solution is neutral, and the higher the pH, the stronger the alkalinity of the solution.
- Superior Characteristics Of Oil Filter Paper
- What Are The Factors Affecting The Index Of Ins...
- Filter Car Filter Paper
- PH Test Paper Development
- Steel Paper Process Introduction
- The Difference Between Quantitative Filter Pape...
- The Origin Of Absorbent Paper
- Filter Paper Properties
- Accuracy And Composition Of PH Wide Test Strips
- Steel Paper Grinding Range
- NEWSTAR INDUSTRY Will Attend Analytica China 20...
- NEWSTAR INDUSTRY Will Attend Automechanica Shan...
- Snapshoots NEWSTAR @ ANALYTICA Shanghai 2018 Bo...
- Shanghai New International Exhibition Center
- Hangzhou Special Paper Industry New Force 2019 ...
- The Spring Festival