1. Quantitative analysis of filter paper
Quantitative analysis of filter paper In the manufacturing process, the pulp is treated with hydrochloric acid and hydrofluoric acid, and washed with distilled water to remove most of the impurities in the paper fiber, so there is little residual ash after burning, which has little effect on the analysis results. For precise quantitative analysis.
At present, the quantitative analysis filter paper produced in China is divided into three types: fast, medium speed and slow speed. The leucorrhea (fast), blue belt (medium speed) and red belt (slow speed) are classified on the filter paper box, and the filter paper is classified. There are two kinds of shapes: round and square. The specifications of the circular fixed paper are divided into several types: d9cm, dllcm, d12.5cm, d15cm and d18cm. The square quantitative filter paper has 60cm×60cm and 30cm×30cm.
2. Qualitative analysis filter paper
Qualitative analysis filter paper generally has more residual ash, which is only used for general qualitative analysis and for filtering sediment or suspended solids in solution, and can not be used for quality analysis.
- Superior Characteristics Of Oil Filter Paper
- What Are The Factors Affecting The Index Of Ins...
- Filter Car Filter Paper
- PH Test Paper Development
- Steel Paper Process Introduction
- PH Test Paper Use Steps
- The Origin Of Absorbent Paper
- Filter Paper Properties
- Accuracy And Composition Of PH Wide Test Strips
- Steel Paper Grinding Range
- NEWSTAR INDUSTRY Will Attend Analytica China 20...
- NEWSTAR INDUSTRY Will Attend Automechanica Shan...
- Snapshoots NEWSTAR @ ANALYTICA Shanghai 2018 Bo...
- Shanghai New International Exhibition Center
- Hangzhou Special Paper Industry New Force 2019 ...