The main component of absorbent paper is cellulose. Cellulose is a natural organic polymer compound. The cellulose in the paper is interlaced in a network. There are many voids in between. These voids can contain water. This is also the so-called capillary effect. Because of the tension.
In Germany, a papermaker accidentally mistaken the recipe while producing paper, producing a batch of waste paper that could not be written. Therefore, he was fired by the boss.
Just as he was discouraged and frowning, one of his friends advised him: "Everything has two sides. You may want to change a way of thinking and maybe find something useful from your mistakes." So, he found that The water absorption of this batch of paper is quite good and can absorb the moisture on the household appliances. Then, he cut the paper into small portions, named "absorbent paper", and sold it to the market. He sold it very much. Later, he applied for a patent and made a fortune in the exclusive production of absorbent paper.
- Superior Characteristics Of Oil Filter Paper
- What Are The Factors Affecting The Index Of Ins...
- Filter Car Filter Paper
- PH Test Paper Development
- Steel Paper Process Introduction
- The Difference Between Quantitative Filter Pape...
- PH Test Paper Use Steps
- Filter Paper Properties
- Accuracy And Composition Of PH Wide Test Strips
- Steel Paper Grinding Range
- NEWSTAR INDUSTRY Will Attend Analytica China 20...
- NEWSTAR INDUSTRY Will Attend Automechanica Shan...
- Snapshoots NEWSTAR @ ANALYTICA Shanghai 2018 Bo...
- Shanghai New International Exhibition Center
- Hangzhou Special Paper Industry New Force 2019 ...
- The Spring Festival